Friday 9 May 2014

DESTROYING WASTER SPIRIT PRT 1

if thou lose hope being weary in the day of distress, thy strength shall be diminished. Proverbs 24:10

Challenges of life will either make or mar you, this issolely on the decision you make when the enemy or circumstance throw its bantal at you.

Before I lead you into taking the following prayer points, know this truth, Jesus had won the battle over satan and his cohorts, whatsoever thing you are going through have being highly subsidized. I want you to pray with holy anger.

read 70 and 24
call the name of Jesus 3x, fire of the living God 3x before each of these prayer points

* Spend 30minutes praising God for everything He has done for you in he past, present and what He do as you appoach the throne of grace.

* ask that He forgives your sin

* Powers that have besiege my life, you are cut down in the name of Jesus
* I decree evil loads that kept have besiege my paths, catch fire in the name of Jesus
* Witch arrow in my head, backfire in the name of Jesus
* I receive my deliverance from every waster spirit in the name of Jesus
* Wasters arrow upon my breakthrough, get out by fire in the name of Jesus
* I destroy every evil embargo upon my progress in the name of Jesus
* Power of my father house, catch fire and die in Jesus name
* Oil of uncommon breakthrough fall on me in Jesus name,
* Ancient serpent of my fathers household die in the name of Jesus
* Evil grip upon me, wither in the name of Jesus.

I look forward to hearing your testimony, don't give up, God is on your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...