Thursday 2 October 2014

9 PROPHETIC PRAYERS FOR OCTOBER

Take these prayers in midnights or early in the morning, with following Psalms, 4,27 and 10

appreciate GOD for atleast for 15minutes

*Fire of GOD locate and paralyze every strong man manipulating my blessing days

*Father, by your power release upon the oil of total breakthrough

* I release my benefactors from every strongman in the name of Jesus

* Every tower of backwardness erected because of me, fall by fire in Jesus name

* O Lord arise and crush every Pharaoh that have refused to me go

* Father open my eyes to my open doors in the name of Jesus

* Enemy of glory loose your hold upon me in the name of Jesus.

* Father,  favour my businesss,  family,  proposals, church etc as I set my foot on this month in the name of Jesus.

* Arrow of failure shot against me, fail in the name of Jesus.

Pray for those in one challenge or the other as your prayer offering.
I am waiting to read your testimony. GOD bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...