Tuesday 7 October 2014

GRADUATES FROM THE SCHOOL OF TROUBLE, Prt 3

Now when Sanballat and Tobiah and Geshem the Arab and the rest of our enemies heard that I had built the wall and that there was no breach left in it ( although up to that time I had not set up the doors in the gates), Sanballat and Geshem sent to me, saying,“Come and let us meet together at Hakkephirim in the plain of Ono.” But they intended to do me harm. And I sent messengers to them, saying, “I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?” And they sent to me four times in this way, and I answered them in the same manner. (ESV). NEHEMIAH 6:1-4

Yesterday I expansiated on Prayer as a tool to break the camel back of rebellion, today from the above Scripture we shall be looking at CONCENTRATION .
Nehemiah refused to be distracted even when the opposition was thick.
One of the aim of a rebellious fellow is to make you stop the right things you are doing. The more attention you gave to them, the more you loose focus on your destiny and success.
A snap in the spirit or physical wastes some time that may be the key to winning. It's a strategy to waste your time, which give them the room to destroy you. 
Stop listening to what a rebellious person is saying, stop being disturb of His action, stop being controlled by their action, stop being manoeuvre by the opposition.  Get your eyes fixed on the objective.  They are just their to push you  to your best. A switch in attention to this people will cost you more than you think, they will stop you from achieving your assignment and make you sin against GOD.
Hold on, they have failed even before they start, never pick up a fight with a rebellious fellow that is their area of expertise.
GOD bless you till we meet tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...