Friday 28 July 2017

DESTROYING THE POWER AND SPIRIT OF REPROACH - A. T Joel

Whatsoever that does not glorify God in your life is a reproach and it is your duty to take it to Him in prayer. 

That situations that's against the plan of God for your life is a reproach that must be destroyed. 

Reproach is what I called SSS (shame, Scorn and Sin). It has a devastating effect on anyone who allows it.

Paul preaches that we should give no space to the devil meaning every of his acts must cleared off our lives.

I can sense someone gearing up to pray with holy anger.

As a child of God,  you are under the law of new life anything short of a new anointing of unlimited of breakthrough is not of God and must totally destroyed.

So, pray as someone who desires to win, all power has been given to Jesus and you accepting Him as Lord and saviour gives you the right cum authority to become whom He wants you to be. 

If you are ready,  God is ready! 

Use the words of this Psalms as you pray, 21,3 and 9

I look forward to hearing your testimony. 

Blessings. 

1. O God my father, arise and kill every reproach present in my life in the name of Jesus.

2. Every hidden and deep-rooted source of reproach in my life,be exposed and up-rooted by the force of God.

3. You reproach in my business,finances,marriage and destiny,be shattered by the fire of God.

4. You Power,you man or woman, holding my joy, glory and my celebration package,die by fire.

5. You initiator and compounder of problems and reproach in my life,die.

6. Holyghost thunder, scatter every evil coven planning and sending me reproach in the name of Jesus.

7. Blood of Jesus, wash away every mark of reproach in my life.

8. You Power,man or woman,contending against my release from the clutches of reproach,die!

9. You agent representing and promoting reproach in my life,die.

10. You attachment of reproach to my life and destiny,known and unknown,be shaken off and die!

11. You ambassador of reproach and hinderance in my life and destiny,die!

12. You source of reproach and hinderance in my life and destiny,dry up and die!

13. You witchcraft covens linked to reproach in my life,catch fire!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...