Monday 1 December 2014

DECEMBER THE DECIDER



IT is tactically wrong to wait till the new year before you start praying, Satan have already concluded His plans for the first six months of 2015, use these missiles well in the next 14 days
Father,  I bless you for the victory you gave to me in 2014 and I sincerely appreciate you the victory you have prepared for my 2015

Father, let the blood of your son cleanse my sins and liberate me totally from the grips of satan

Father confuse every camp working against your will for my life in 2015 in the name of Jesus

I de-stabilized every antique from the pit of he'll against my health,  marriage, work and relationship with God in the name of Jesus

My heaven open for total breakthrough,  prosperity and health in the name of Jesus

Father make me a blessing to all men and all men blessing for me in 2015 in the name of Jesus

I retrieve every seconds, minutes, hours, days, and months of my success from the manipulations of Satan in the name of Jesus

I command my star to receive fresh fire in the name of Jesus

Angel of the Lord I charge you against every enemy of m Glory in 2015 in the name of Jesus

I receive the oil for perfect health in 2015 in the name of Jesus

Thank you for answering my prayers in the name of Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...