Monday 18 April 2016

IS GOD STILL ANGRY WITH ME? PRT 6

My Friends, my foes

Acrobatic thoughts was all I had that night. Why are they angry?, am not so sure or could it had been something else.

Not knowing I have add mileage to a journey of 15minutes, 2hrs within a spot clouded by massaging thought.
Threw myself into prayers, asking and answering my questions, flipped the passages of my bible. I am sure the papers were angry with me for soaking them in the sea from my eye.

5.00am from 10pm, the answer came, Son, why spend time piercing yourself in self pity. Why choose to please men? why ignored the basics? why pretend as if you don't know it is your fault. Like Lazarus from the tomb, the shawl of hell were cast off. Me ke? (How?).. 

A year earlier we were looking out for brethren to fill the vacant post in the school fellowship, instead of us waiting on God to choose for us, we decided to appoint & elect those brethren who had been proactive without probing further through the Holy Ghost.
We assumed they must be born again after-all, they never show any sign to suggest otherwise. Even when we were warned to wait, we chose to elect them.

Before, the hibernation i explained when I started this series, we had complaint from several corner of being abuse verbally or sexually.
Trust me, out of ignorance, as a  leader, i shut them. I remembered a night when the Lord warned me in a dream about a man hindering the rain, yet i ignored it. That was one of the things that led to the spiritual exile I explained in the first part.
They were actually angry because Brother Kunbi is a jambito (a year student) who is on fire for God,  he had been seen with me severally since I returned from the mountain. I had allowed him to minister several times in the last few weeks. He had prophesied openly without I cautioning him. They felt threatened by this synergy and an impeding exposee.

Did I tell you, Bro Kunbi was poisoned at the last drama night?, how did I forget that? He was indeed poisoned, the culprit we did not know even when I formerly report at the security unit of the school. We were told to report daily for close to 3weeks, it was an effort in futility.

Thank God for the brethren who didn't only pray but contributed money to treat the brother.
Though he suffered, he survived but not without a revelation on the sick bed when he saw those who perpetrated the act. He actually told me.
The truth is, the wolves and goats are on a serious increase in the folds but church leaders chose to ignore this fact and are pampering them, for reasons  best known to them. They have took over the pulpit.. o ma se (what a pity)
Let's meet again..is God still angry with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...