Monday 11 April 2016

IS GOD STILL ANGRY WITH ME prt 5?

MY FRIENDS, MY FOES


Faithful are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful, Proverbs 27:6


I remember telling you about my revival, the mountain experience, what followed it was hum...
Energized by the Holy Ghost for maximum production, I set out to pull down the strongholds of darkness but get a shocker from the lockers of those I called friends.

Those days in campus, we act as if rapture is a minute away, though deep inside many, is the doubt or conviction that He is not coming back.
The pseudo-hypocrisy stood his ground like Goliath the day my tongue caught the coal of fire from the throne of grace.

A brethren among many confusion stood to ask why many of the spirit -kokos (the term we used for devoted brethren) live pretentious life, angel in the church and devil at home. I only stood to show him through the scripture that Jesus and the disciples have for-warned us of these days, the love of many shall wax cold, that the most important thing is for us to focus on Jesus  not human who can falter any time.

Like a corn turning pop, reactions flawed what is supposedly a good question, brimstone emitting from the eyes of the holiest of holy, ki re? (what is this?). He is abusing us! why are you concern with our own lives? you are a pharisee! you have backslided!, touch not my anointed.... ko ra da da, sun mon dere (speaking in tongues).

Bewildered by the reaction, I called for an Exco meeting, to my face, brethren removed their shirts, some to their boxers, shouting at the top of their voices, on top wetin (local slang) aiye O !

My conclusion, a true test of character is admitting whom you are rather than pretend to be whom you are not because any twist from a corner can expose your innermost person.

What is the problem? the question - my reply - or something else... just watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...