Monday 25 July 2016

IT IS A MIRACLE - SOLA MIKE AGBOOLA

IT'S A MIRACLE!
I arrived the ultra modern chapel of Bowen University, Osun State, Nigeria as a guest speaker at a Christian Leadership Conference. Hardly had I settled into my seat than I began to admire the hall. Even though it was not my first time in that same hall, I was still awed by the size and beauty of the architectural masterpiece. As I absorbed the beauty of the auditorium, I saw another beauty in between the pews. It was a beautiful girl who strolled around gingerly on her little feet. She should be about a year old. Her cuteness and baby innocence kept my eyes glued to her. For a moment, I almost forgot I was there to speak to close to a thousand leaders who had gathered in the auditorium.
After a short while, a woman walked up to my 'baby friend' and carried her in her arms.
I watched, with a smile, as the girl protested the denial of her freedom. Noticing my interest in the girl, the woman brought her to me to say hello. On getting close to me, the woman exclaimed, "Wow! I'm glad to meet you live for the first time. Good morning sir". We exchanged pleasantries. I told her, "You have a beautiful daughter".
"Thank God", the woman replied. "She is a miracle baby. She came after 14 years of waiting."
I was so elated. I congratulated her and prayed for her and the baby. "What is her name", I asked.
"Damaris", she replied.
I had never heard a name like that in my life. Noticing my confusion, she quickly added: "The name is taken from Acts 17:34."
Damaris' mother had an infectious smile on her face. Who will not smile and laugh in that situation?
I sought her permission to have a snapshot of her and her baby. She gladly obliged me and posed with Damaris. The smile did not leave her face for a moment.
The woman needed a miracle. She waited 14 years for the miracle. The good thing is that the miracle came.
Beloved, I admonish you to wait patiently for the fulfilment of every prophecy hanging over your life. You must note, however, that patience is really not HOW LONG you wait. It is HOW WELL you behave while waiting.
"The vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." (Habb 2:3)
Permit me to speak into your life. That much expected, laughter-inducing, miracle that will make the world praise God with you, will come in Jesus' name. JUST WAIT FOR IT.
Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...