Sunday 22 September 2013

IS GOD STILL ANGRY WITH ME?

                                                  
IS GOD STILL ANGRY WITH ME?
Several years ago, someone came to me, he said God is angry with you. I sighed and burst into satiric laughter, if God is angry with me, my business  will not be flourishing, my connection and academic prowess will be non existent. The popularity i presently enjoyed will be absentia nor anything positive keep its toll in my life.
For months, I saw that man as a false teacher, God can never be angry with me, I go to church, pay tithes and offering, active in School fellowship among many other things.

But there is one thing I didn't mention above 'the Lord have stopped talking to me',  the gift of healing upon me was gradually dwindling.
Charisma was almost replacing my relationship with God.
 Deep inside, I said the end of section examination cum graduation must have been livid for this. The thirst for revival had totally absconded from me. The journey so far have revealed that something is indeed wrong but have been carried away with activities.

Truly, I have wronged my Christian calling, not in the fold anymore, on the mountain that day the tears erupted volcanically and my kneels bruised by the rocky spears.
He is not a false messenger but i had been a prodigal son, I must return to the father.

If you desired to know my name and my experience stay glued to this page, part two coming up soon.

A.T. Joel is a child of God, a battle axe for this endtime, presently the host of YOUTHS ON EXPLOIT. A revivalist by grace and the founder of CLEMI (a gospel vanguard), for counseling and prayer reach Him on 08029052915, 07068991509. Email: atjoel11@gmail.com, talktoatjoel@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...