Tuesday 4 February 2014

YOU ARE DUE FOR TESTIMONY

And Jethro said, Blessed be the LORD, who hath delivered you out of
the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of Pharaoh, who hath
delivered the people from under the hand of the Egyptians.
Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods: for in the thing
wherein they dealt proudly he was above them" (Exodus  18:10-11).

Surprises, surprises, surprises. That is what I feel in my spirit right now about you. As you read this message, I want you to believe God with me that your testimony is about to break forth, your deliverance is about to be effected, and that your story is about to change permanently for the best.

I do not know your situation or what you might be going through right now, but I have a conviction within me that God has a solid programme of divine intervention packaged together for you and your loved ones. I have a feeling right now that you will soon have another story to tell, and this time around, it will be cheering news.

I can imagine how excited Moses would have been, telling Jethro his father-in-law the wonderful things the Lord God did for him and the children of Israel: how that God punished the Egyptians with terrible plagues, favoured the Hebrews by turning over the wealth of Egypt into their hands, taking them through the mighty Red Sea as on dry ground, destroying the Egyptians who attempted to pursue them into the sea, and many other wonderful things that only the Almighty could do.

Now I see you in the place of Moses telling others of the wonderful works of God in your life. I see you telling others how the impossible has become possible in your life, how the difficult turned out to be easy, how your health has greatly improved, how your business suddenly turned around, and how your dreams have become realities - all because Jehovah intervened in your affairs.

And just as Jethro rejoiced with Moses and the children of Israel, I see your family, friends and neighbours rejoicing with you, thanking God on your behalf. I see people rejoicing with you as it was in the case of Elizabeth, who gave birth to John at an old age. I see even your unbeliever friends acknowledging the greatness of the God you serve because of what they see Him do in your life.

Oh, how I myself eagerly await your testimony so that I can join in the praise of the Lord our God! Well, may be we all might as well begin to bless and worship Him right away, knowing that faithful is He who has promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...