Monday 3 March 2014

SPIRITUAL MISSILE TO BREAK EVIL COVENANTS

SPIRITUAL MISSILE TO BREAK EVIL COVENANTS
Confession: Col. 2:14, Gal. 3: 13 & 14, 2 Cor. 6 14 - 18, Gal. 6:17, 2 Cor. 5:17
Spend quality time in praise and worship to God.

1. I reject, revoke and renounce my membership with . . .
Jezebel spirit, marine spirit, water spirit, Queen of the coast, mermaid spirit, familiar spirit, witches and wizards, spirits of the dead and all other occult societies, in the name of Jesus.

2. I withdraw and cancel my name from their registers with the blood of Jesus.
3. I reject and renounce all such names given to me in any of the evil associations, in the name of Jesus.
4. I resign my position in any of these associations and withdraw my services and responsibilities permanently, in the name of Jesus.
5. I reject all the evil works I have done to innocent people through my membership with these evil association and ask the Almighty God to forgive me and wash me clean with the blood of Jesus.
6. I purge myself of all evil foods I had eaten in any of the evil associations with the blood of Jesus.
7. I bind you water spirits, marine spirits, queen of the coast, Jezebel spirits, familiar spirits operating in my life with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out into the deep, and seal you with unquenchable fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
8. I withdraw any part of my body and blood deposited on their evil altars, in the name of Jesus.
9. I withdraw my pictures, image and inner-man from the altars and covens of the evil associations, in the name of Jesus.
10. I return any of the things of evil associations I am connected with, the instruments and any other properties at my disposal for the execution of duties, in the name of Jesus.
11. I hereby confess total separation from the evil associations, in the name of Jesus.
12. Holy Spirit, build a wall of fire round me that will completely make it not possible for these evil spirits to come to me again.
13. I break any covenant binding me with any of these evil associations, in name of Jesus.
14. I break all inherited covenants and all such covenants I consciously and unconsciously entered into, in the name of Jesus.
15. I bind the demons attached to these covenants and cast them into the deep, in the name of Jesus.
16. I resist every attempt to return me back to the evil associations with the blood of Jesus, fire, brimstone and thunder of God.
17. I renounce and revoke all the oaths I took while entering the evil associations, in the name of Jesus.
18. I break and cancel every evil mark, incision, writing placed in my spirit and body as a result of my membership of the evil associations with the blood of Jesus and purify my body, soul and spirit with the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. I break all covenants inherited from my ancestors on the father and mother side, in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord, break down every evil foundation of my life and rebuild a new one on Christ the Rock.
21. I command the fire of God to roast and burn to ashes every evil bird, snake, or any other animal attached to my life by the evil association, in the name of Jesus.
22. I dismantle every hindrance, obstacle or blockage put in my way of progress by my involvement in these evil associations, in the name of Jesus.
23. All the doors of blessings and breakthrough shut against me due to my involvement in these evil associations, I command you to open, in the name of Jesus. 

BREAKING COVENANTS AND YOKES

1. I break every evil covenant with water spirits and the yokes attached to it, in the name of Jesus.

2. I break and cancel every covenant with any idol and the yokes attached to it, in the name of Jesus.

3. I break and cancel any evil covenants entered into by my parents on my behalf and all the yokes attached to them, in the name of Jesus.

4. I command the fire of God to roast the forces of hindrance and obstacles and paralyse their power, in the name of Jesus.

5. Lord, let the Holy Ghost effect immediate breakthrough in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. I confess that my deliverance shall remain permanent never to be reversed again, in the name of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...