Monday 3 March 2014

DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE.

                                 DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT HUSBAND OR WIFE.

1. I divorce and renounce my marriage with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

2. I break all covenants entered into with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

3. I command the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the wedding gown, ring, photographs and all other materials used for the marriage, in the name of Jesus.

4. I send the fire of God to burn to ashes the marriage certificate, in the name of Jesus.

5. I break every blood and soul-tie covenant with the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

6. I send the thunder fire of God to burn to ashes the children born to the marriage, in the name of Jesus.

7. I withdraw my blood, sperm or any other part of my body deposited in the altar of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

8. I bind you spirit husband or wife tormenting my life and earthly marriage with hot chains and fetters of God and cast you out of my life in the depth pit and command you never to come into my life again, in the name of Jesus.

9. I return to you your property in my possession in the spirit world including the dowry and whatsoever was used for the marriage and covenants, in the name of Jesus.

10. I drain myself of all evil materials deposited in my body as a result of our sexual relation with the blood of Jesus.

11. Lord, send Holy Ghost fire into my root and burn out all unclean things deposited in it by the spirit husband and wife, in the name of Jesus.

12. I break the head of snake-deposit by the spirit husband or wife to do me harm and command you to come out, in the name of Jesus.

13. I purge out with the blood of Jesus every evil material deposited into my womb to prevent me from having children on earth.

14. Lord, repair and restore every damage done to any part of my body and my earthly marriage by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

15. I reject and cancel every curse, evil pronouncement, spell, jinx, enchantment and incantation placed upon me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

16. I take back and possess all my earthly belongings in the custody of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

17. I command the spirit husband or wife to permanently turn his or her back on me forever, in the name of Jesus.

18. I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

19. I hereby declare and confess that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Husband till eternity, in the name of Jesus.

20. I soak myself in the blood of Jesus and cancel the evil mark or writings placed on me, in the name of Jesus.

21. I set myself free from the stronghold and domineering power and bondage of the spirit husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

22. I paralyse the remote control power being used to destabilise my earthly marriage to hinder my child bearing for my earthly husband or wife, in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...