Thursday 30 October 2014

IS GOD STILL ANGRY WITH ME, Prt. 4

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13090051/?claim=45uctfa7a8f">Followmy blog with Bloglovin</a>

So, I decided to live for Jesus, the stripes of their tongue tattooed my ego wherever I go, my newly found faith thrown me to the peak of campus gist.

The scorching of the sun pinned into my eyes to signify the young day is noon, so I have been dreaming  'the revival'.
I had a dream, in a land not too far but in the subconscious, ipogo.  They have heard How I preached and a  whole nation was on her kneel for Jesus.  They want to see the preacher who had turned the notorious ones to the glorious one.

The land is Ipogo,  the men were like Berea, they love the word searching daily to confirm the word I spoke. We tour the whole land. Each city with new challenges, the lame walk, the blind see, it was an explosion of miracle so tired and decided to rest after one year in the land. In twinkle of an eye, I found myself on my bed.

I was shocked as you just had, Where is Ipogo? Let's than a year of my revival I couldn't have been so used like that.  Still dazed, I prayed.

We were in the class, discussing philosophy when one of friend challenged my beliefs. The thoughts of Ipogo came back, I preached from Daniel 3 and 4, the heathen king said, is it not three men we threw into the fire, I see a fourth person whose appearance is like the son of GOD, in a space of time, I was talking in new testament, the blindness of man have made him drift from GOD.
There was no choice for many of them, they want Jesus, they are ready, speedily we were at Golgotha,  confessions with oceans of tears all over. The dream was just a pointer to what will happen in the class.

Next was the day Satan visited me, let's see, that should be part 5..please wait for the next episode.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...