Wednesday 29 October 2014

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!

Some hours ago, the Lord ministered to me but the message is unusual,  He said everyone needs help. I was wondering if I heard Him correctly,  He said I didn't create anyone to function solely. 
The mystery was hovering in my heart as I began to search the scripture but to my amazement Genesis 1:26, portray GOD as one who called others in the Godhead to create man.

The Lord have created man or His entire creation as a colony, I remember the nutrient cycle in science class.

To guard against pride we are made to be inter-dependent, you need me, I need you.
The rich need the poor, the poor needs the rich.
We shouldn't in anyway place more emphasis on ourselves,  life is a colony, let's exploit it now.


GOD instructed Adam and Eve to manage the garden but immediately Adam chose to do it alone, Eve fell and drag him down with her.

We are all at fault if the plans of GOD is not instituted in our community. 

Satan tried to ursurp God's kingdom because of ' I' syndrome but he was proved wrong. We are not Superman but a unit in components. 

If GOD needs us to populate the earth, why do you think you don't need that person.

Make your self available to others because one day you may need them.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13090051/?claim=45uctfa7a8f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

GET READY FOR RESTORATION

"And Abimelech took sheep, and oxen, and menservants, and womenservants, and gave them unto Abraham, and restored him Sarah his...